Tsum Valley Trek Nepal is a sacred Himalayan Budhhist pilgrimage valley situated in northern Gorkha, Nepal. Literally “Tsum” means vivid against the majestic backdrop of the Ganesh Himal, Sringi Himal and Boudha Ranges, this serene Himalayan valley is rich in ancient art, culture and religion. The local people are mostly of Tibetan origin and speak unique dialect. Tsum Valley Trekking Trails are strewn with artistic Chortens and lined with Mani walls made of thousands of stone slabs carved with drawings of deities and inscribed with prayers. The famous Kyimu Lung, a pilgrimage circuit in the central Trans-Himalaya, is well known for its center of learning and meditation. This circuit traverses the Tsum Valley, the Manaslu area in Nepal, and southern parts of Tibet. The Tsum Valley has long history of Buddhism. The Buddhist saint Milarepa is believed to be meditated in the caves of these mountains.
- All arrival and departure services.
- Hotel in Kathmandu B/B.
- tea houses during the trek (breakfast,lunch,dinner & tea coffee)
- Welcome and dinners.
- Kathmandu / Soti Khola/ Kathmandu by bus or jeep.
- English speaking trekking guide and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter insurance, equipment.
- Tsum valley permit.)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) other than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower )
- Tips for guides and porters.