Tsho Rolpa Lake Trek, lying at an altitude of 4183 m, is between the mountain ranges of Langtang and Everest and is one of the biggest glacier lakes in Nepal. Situated in the north eastern region of the country, the road to the starting point of the trek (the trading town of Dolakha) passes along the route from Kathmandu to Lhasa, Tibet. The lake itself is situated in the Rolwaling Valley, one of the seven hidden valleys where the Yeti is said to live! Although it is highly unlikely to meet a Yeti on the trail, there are interesting terraced fields, fast-flowing rivers, forests and two great glaciers to see as well as the stunning glacier lake of Tsho Rolpa.
The lake itself is situated in the Rolwaling Valley, one of the seven hidden valleys where the Yeti is said to live
- Pickup and drops from hotels and airport.
- Kathmandu / Gongar Khola / Kathmandu by bus.
- Hotel in Kathmandu 2 nights with B/B.
- tea houses during the trek (lunch,dinner,breakfast & tea,coffee).
- Welcome dinner.
- English-speaking trekking guide
- luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter) including salary, insurance, equipment,
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS )
- A comprehensive medical kit ,all taxes.
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) other than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guide and porters.