Manaslu also known as Kutang is the eighth highest mountain in the world at 8,163 metres (26,781 ft) above sea level. It is located in the Mansiri Himal, part of the Nepalese Himalayas, in the west-central part of Nepal. Manaslu Himal, as it is popularly known among trekkers, provides views of the snow-covered mountains of the Himalayas and allows close interaction with the different ethnic groups who live in hill villages scattered along the trek route. The region, which is also termed the Manaslu Conservation Area, comprises sub-tropical Himalayan foothills to arid Trans-Himalayan high pastures bordering Tibet. Starting from Soti khola and extending into the Dharapani.
- All arrival and departure services.
- Hotel in Kathmandu B/B.
- Full board service in trekking food, hotel, Guide, potter.
- Sight seen Kathmandu entry fee,trekking permit & Manslu permit.
- Kathmandu to Soti khola by bus & Dharapani to Besisahar by jeep & Besisahar to Kathmandu by private transport.
- Food in Kathmandu.
- Beverage bill, mineral water, personal expenses battery charge, hot shower.
- Tips for guide and potter.
- Personal accident insurance, rescue and medication.
- Personal equipment.