Scenically and culturally Lower Dolpo trekking is an attractive destination. Lower Dolpo trek Nepal crosses over the high passes Baga La (5190 m), Numa La (5159 m) and arrives at high Himalayan valleys. The main features of Lower Dolpo treks are Shey Phoksundo Lake, Buddhist monasteries and traditional culture. Besides the Dolpo cultural experience the trek to Dolpo features various rare and endangered species of wildlife and plants. Trekking to Lower Dolpo is also known as Explore Phoksundo, Shey Phokshundo Lake trekking and Shey Phoksundo trekking Nepal. We provide detailed Dolpo trek information on your request.
- Besides the Dolpo cultural experience the trek to Dolpo features various rare and endangered species of wildlife and plants.
- Beautiful turquoise color Phuksumdo lake.
- Awesome scenery of mountains and unique landscapes.
- Local foods with tea house and also camping a few days.
- Tibetan Buddhism and old Bonpo(pre-Buddhism) culture.
Highest pass of this adventure at Kang-la 5,360 meters.
- Shey Gompa “The crystal Monastery”
- All arrival & departure service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Nepalgunj with breakfast.
- Tea house and camping during the trek all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea coffee).
- Welcome dinners.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Nepalgunj -Jhupal round trip)
- An experienced, English-speaking guide & assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter) Staff insurance, equipment, domestic airfare.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits & Dolpa permit
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee.
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- International flights.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower.)
- Tips for guide & porter.