Everest View Trek is a short trek that provides an opportunity to hike in Everest region of Nepal. It is one of the popular family treks in Everest, for those not willing to walk all the way to Everest base camp yet who dreams to have closer view of Mt. Everest and other Khumbu mountains as well as explore the cultural insights on the lives of the legendary Sherpa people. This exceptional 11 days Everest view trek features a wide range of remarkable scenery combined with unique cultural encounters with the local inhabitants of high altitude region.
Everest View Trek is a short trek that provides an opportunity to hike in Everest region of Nepal. It is one of the popular family treks in Everest,
Namaste and welcome to Nepal. Our Zen Adventure Holidays representatives will be waiting for you at the arrival section at Tribhuvan International Airport. You will be greeted and be transferred to the hotel.
After breakfast arround 9:30 we moved from hotel full day sight seen in Kathmandu (Swyambhunath, Pasupatienath, Baddhanath)
Departure from Kathmandu in morning to airport and fly to Lukla, from Lukla begins walking to Phakding. It will take about 3/4 hours to reach there. It is in 2610m high.
Starting walking after the breakfast, passing Monju. Jorsale crossing river, climbing and 5/6 hours reach to Namche.Namche Bazar is in 3440m height and a big place viewing of Mt Everest.& Lhotse
In this day, will be good to take rest for acclimatization. May walk couple of hours to Khumjung & Khundy village.
Trek to Phungithanka a small settlement. The trail leads downhill through the forested path of silver fir, blue pines, rhododendrons and some few magnolias and birch trees and with a great memories and after crossing the suspension bridge over the Dudh Koshi river trek onwards to the Tengboche overnight stay. 5/6 hours.
Descending from Tengboche to Namche via after dowon wal then bridge over the Dudh Koshi river trek onwards to the Monju overnight stay. 6/7 hours.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.