Everest View Trek is a short trek that provides an opportunity to hike in Everest region of Nepal. Everest View Trek is an opportunity to cherish the glory that the mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam and Mt. Lhotse possesses. Acquire knowledge about the cold and wild mountains and get some insights on people, their culture, traditions and living style residing in those areas. As you enter Sagarmatha National Park, you can also encounter some unique floras and faunas found only in the mountainous region of Nepal. In Everest Region of Nepal, you can find the influence of Tibetan Buddhist culture and its resemblance can be seen on the prayer flags, chortens and Gompas found all over the way. Tengboche Monastery is a wonderful spiritual hub that helps you uplift your spiritual perspective. Therefore, Everest view Trek can also be considered as a fusion of nature and culture.
Namaste and welcome to Nepal. Our Zen Adventure Holidays representatives will be waiting for you at the arrival section at Tribhuvan International Airport. You will be greeted and be transferred to the hotel.
After breakfast arround 9:30 we moved from hotel full day sight seen in Kathmandu (Swyambhunath, Pasupatienath, Baddhanath)
Departure from Kathmandu in morning to airport and fly to Lukla, from Lukla begins walking to Phakding. It will take about 3/4 hours to reach there. It is in 2610m high.
Starting walking after the breakfast, passing Monju. Jorsale crossing river, climbing and 5/6 hours reach to Namche.Namche Bazar is in 3440m height and a big place viewing of Mt Everest.& Lhotse
In this day, will be good to take rest for acclimatization. May walk couple of hours to Khumjung & Khundy village.
Trek to Phungithanka a small settlement. The trail leads downhill through the forested path of silver fir, blue pines, rhododendrons and some few magnolias and birch trees and with a great memories and after crossing the suspension bridge over the Dudh Koshi river trek onwards to the Tengboche overnight stay. 5/6 hours.
Descending from Tengboche to Namche via after dowon wal then bridge over the Dudh Koshi river trek onwards to the Monju overnight stay. 6/7 hours.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.