Everest Three Pass Trek is one of the Gorgeous, outstanding and world highest Mt. Everest viewing trek. It is adventure high pass trekking< in Everest region as Kongma La pass (5535m),Cho La Pass (5420m) and Renjo La Pass (5360 m). It is not only three highest pass visiting all overall Everest region or every hook and corners including the Everest base camp (5364 m) Kalapatthhar (5545m) then Gokyo valley (4700m), Gokyo Ri (5380m) Gokyo Lakes then Thame valley as well. The trekking is outstanding viewing and adventure fun must walk in two largest glacier as Khumbu glacier in Everest base camp area and Namzungpa Glacier in Gokyo valley area and rocky track. The area people are living Sherpa and their typical cultures. These sceneries make a wonderful trip. It is along Everest base camp trek.
It is adventure high pass trekking in Everest region as Kongma La pass (5535m), Cho La Pass (5420m) and Renjo La Pass (5360 m).
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees.
- Nepalese entry visa fee.
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.