Upper Dolpo is a restricted area therefore it requires a special permit and camping trekking management. Dolpo is preserved in the Shey Phoksundo National Park. There are about 4500 people speaking Tibetan and the inhabitants live in 35 scattered villages who arrived there in the 10th century from Tibet. Dolpo is a very beautiful area and is renowned for its natural beauty.
- Dolpo is a very beautiful area and is renowned for its natural beauty.Beautiful turquoise color Phuksumdo lake.
- Awesome scenery of mountains and unique landscapes.
- Local foods with tea house and also camping a few days.
- Tibetan Buddhism and old Bonpo(pre-Buddhism) culture.
- Highest pass of this adventure at Kang-la 5,360 meters.
Shey Gompa “The crystal Monastery”
- All arrival & departure service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Tea house & camping during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner & tea coffee) Welcome dinners
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu / Nepalgunj /Jhupal round trip)
- An experienced English-speaking guide & assistant guide,
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter) Staff insurance, equipment, domestic airfare.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits & special Upper Dolpa permit.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide, porter.