Upper Dolpo is a restricted area therefore it requires a special permit and camping trekking management. Dolpo is preserved in the Shey Phoksundo National Park. There are about 4500 people speaking Tibetan and the inhabitants live in 35 scattered villages who arrived there in the 10th century from Tibet. Dolpo is a very beautiful area and is renowned for its natural beauty.
- Dolpo is a very beautiful area and is renowned for its natural beauty.Beautiful turquoise color Phuksumdo lake.
- Awesome scenery of mountains and unique landscapes.
- Local foods with tea house and also camping a few days.
- Tibetan Buddhism and old Bonpo(pre-Buddhism) culture.
- Highest pass of this adventure at Kang-la 5,360 meters.
Shey Gompa “The crystal Monastery”