This is one of Nepal most famous trek, set amongst breath-taking high mountain scenery, through the Khumbu – Sherpa country. The new itinerary through the Renjo (5345m), Cho La (5420m) and Kongma La (5535m) Passes accentuates the alpine aspect of the trek. It provides the opportunity to trek less frequented routes. After a magnificent mountain flight to Lukla we follow the Dudh Kosi valley to Namche Bazaar. The Renjo Pass (5345 m) route is off the usual beaten track. At the pass, a great view of the Gokyo lakes on one side, the Rermo Pokhari lakes on the other side, and a myriad of snowy peaks in the background provides this incredible atmosphere. From Gokyo village we climb Gokyo Peak (5480m) and enjoy stunning summit mountain scenery including Everest, Makalu and Cho Oyo. From Gokyo we follow a trail over Cho la pass and reach Lobuche . After the ascent of Kala Pattar (5545m) and the impressive up-close view of Everest, our return route passes through Tengboche, a magnificent location with a fascinating monastery.
The trail rises to the Saddle to the east. The trail continuous through forests of blue pines and rhododendrons, passing below the villages and through the forest. The Trail climbs past the prayer wheels through very pleasant forest, with occasional impressive views of Kangtega. About 5/6 hours.
Leaving hotels after the breakfast looking for blood pheasants feeding near Tengboche in the morning the viewing from Tengboche are spectacular; from here the trail heads and descends slightly past the Nursery. The spectacular views of Ama Dablam descend short distance to the bridge over the Khumbu Khola and crossing to the west bank to Reach Pheriche (3252m) in some 5/6 hours and 9 km from Tengboche.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Two nights in Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek one night and after trek one night.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking & climbing guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights).
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- Trekking & climbing permit ).
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Base camp full service (food,tent).
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- Donation, tips and personal eupment .
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.