Everybody wants a glimpse of the world’s highest mountain and that’s the reason why the Everest Base Camp Trek is so popular. The trek has a number of stunning attractions, not least of these is being able to say you’ve visited the highest mountain in the world. The trek gets you right into the high-altitude heart of the high Himalaya, more so than any other teahouse trek. There are some lovely villages and gompas (monasteries), and the friendly Sherpa people of the Solu Khumbu region make trekking through the area a joy.
- The definitive Himalayan trek to the foot of Mt. Everest through breathless high alpine landscapes.
- Spectacular touching the tops of some of the most famous mountains in the Himalaya.
- Homeland of Sherpa people and their pictureaque villages along the trail, visiting an ancient Buddhist Monasteries where you can see the Yeti Skull in Khumjung
- Mirror the towering landscape all around, stunning view point at Kalapattar
- Following in the footsteps of great mountaineers, smooth walking up and down through the dense Rhododendron and Pine forest
- Scenic and outstanding mountain flight in and out of Lukla.
- Detouring off the main trail and exploring the excellent excursions from Chhukung Ri
- Well-maintained trails and comfortable lodges, but the trekking routes here start higher and stay higher.