Everybody wants a glimpse of the world’s highest mountain and that’s the reason why the Everest Base Camp Trek is so popular. The trek has a number of stunning attractions, not least of these is being able to say you’ve visited the highest mountain in the world. The trek gets you right into the high-altitude heart of the high Himalaya, more so than any other teahouse trek. There are some lovely villages and gompas (monasteries), and the friendly Sherpa people of the Solu Khumbu region make trekking through the area a joy.
- The definitive Himalayan trek to the foot of Mt. Everest through breathless high alpine landscapes.
- Spectacular touching the tops of some of the most famous mountains in the Himalaya.
- Homeland of Sherpa people and their pictureaque villages along the trail, visiting an ancient Buddhist Monasteries where you can see the Yeti Skull in Khumjung
- Mirror the towering landscape all around, stunning view point at Kalapattar
- Following in the footsteps of great mountaineers, smooth walking up and down through the dense Rhododendron and Pine forest
- Scenic and outstanding mountain flight in and out of Lukla.
- Detouring off the main trail and exploring the excellent excursions from Chhukung Ri
- Well-maintained trails and comfortable lodges, but the trekking routes here start higher and stay higher.
Departure from Kathmandu in morning to airport and fly to Lukla, from Lukla begins walking to Phakding. It will take about 3/4 hours to reach there. It is in 2652m high and in the bank of river.
Starting walking after the breakfast, passing Monju. Jorsale crossing river, climbing and 4/5 hours reach to Namche. Namche Bazar is in 3440m height and a big place viewing of Mt Everest. Lhotse – Nuptse.
In this day, will be good to take rest for acclimatization. May walk couple of hours to Khumjung village.
Leaving hotel after the breakfast and the trail rises to the Saddle to the east. The trail continuous through forests of blue pine and rhododendrons, passing below the villages and through the forest. The Trail climbs past the prayer wheels through very pleasant forest, with occasional impressive views of Kangtega. About 4/5 hours.
Leaving hotels after the breakfast looking for blood pheasants feeding near Tengboche in the morning the viewing from Tengboche are spectacular; from here the trail heads and descends slightly past the Nursery. The spectacular views of Ama Dablam descend short distance to the bridge over the Khumbu Khola and crossing to the west bank to Reach Pheriche (4240m) in some 5/6 hours and 9 km from Tengboche.
Continue north from Pheriche along the flat past the Yorsa. It takes 2/2:30 hours to reach Dughla from Pheriche. After crossing another stream of melt water the trail heads north east of Lobuche (4900m). It will take all together 4/5:30 hours.
From Ghorkshep after lunch passing to some glacier and nice view on the way Mt.Pumo Ri,Lingtren,Khumbutse,Lho-La & Nuptse and we can see Khumbhu glacier then visit Mt. Everest Base Camp. 3/4 hours back to hotel.
Morning climb to Kala Pathar sun rise Better views of Mt Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse from Kala Pathar(5555m)& Mt.Everest Base Camp.Ama Dablam,and many mountation then back to hotel Afterbreakfast moving to Dingboche (4410m) will take 4/5 hours
Following the same way to return Namche Bazar and takes 6/7 hours to get at Namche Bazar.
Descending from Namche to Dudh Kosi Khola and passing Jorsale,Monju, Phakding and camp at Lukla.
- Airport pickup and drop off by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu hotel with breakfast before trek.
- All meals during the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea or coffee).
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges.
- One English speaking government trained license holder and well informed trekking guide.
- One porter for two people to carry luggage.
- All expenses for guide and porters – meals, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance, transportation (bus/flights) etc.
- First Aid kit bag.
- Government and local area taxes where applicable.
- TIMS card fees (Trekking Information Management System).
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu flight ticket including airport taxes.
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks (mineral water, hot water, coke, fanta, beer, spirits, etc).
- Snacks (Chocolate, biscuits etc).
- Hot water, hot shower, heater charge, battery charge, phone calls and laundry service.
- Emergency evacuation and medical equipment.
- Hire equipment and other personal items (sleeping bag, down jacket, hiking boots camera, toilet rolls etc).
- Donation, tips and personal expenses.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.