The Annapurna Circuit, considered one of the best trekking/hiking trails in the world, is the classic long distance trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal. The trek is one of contrasts between the green, terraced farmland of the Marshyangdi valley and the semi-arid environs of Lower Mustang. The two areas are separated by the Thorong La River (5416m), which we must cross on a long day, to reach the sacred site of Muktinath. The temple complex is a pilgrimage site for both Hindus and Buddhists and the scence of the sunrise on Dhaulagiri is particularly eye-catching.
This is one of the classic and most rewarding treks in Nepal which circles the Annapurna massif, starting at either Bhote Order or Gorkha, west of Kathmandu ending at Pokhara. For the most of the treks we can have close views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and the magnificent Machhapuchre. The high point of the trek entails crossing of the 5414m high Throng Pass, from the arid valley of the upper Manang, home of Tibeto- Buddhists, down to the Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath, and the Kali Gandaki valley, the worlds deepest river gorge, before heading down to Pokhara. Besides the mountain views, we encounter on this trek a variety of mountain communities of the Gurung, Manangi and Thakali people.
The trek is one of contrasts between the green, terraced farmland of the Marshyangdi valley and the semi-arid environs of Lower Mustang.
Chame is district headquarter and available Police station, School, Health Post, Post Office, Bank, telephone and internet services. Annapurna II 7,935m, IV 7,525m, Langtang Himal 6,986m are visible.
The trail goes along the river and pine forest, comfortable walk. Overnight at lodge.
A beautiful walking day along pine forest and flat trail with beautiful view of Annapurna mountain ranges. Manang is the last beautiful Himali settlement where you will have nice and comfortable lodges and restaurants.
An acclimates day. There is a good opportunity to climb to the north ridge of the village for the view of Annapurna II & IV Glacier Dome and other excellent scenarios. Also Gangapurna Glacier Lake and Khangsar village.
A high altitude but smooth walk to the last place of Manang valley to have overnight at lodge
preparation for crossing the Thorong – La 5416m) next day. and relax
is the most beautiful village by culturally and naturally. There are famous temple and monasteries to visit in the morning, after lunch trek down to Kagbeni (2800m). Visit nice village in the evening and overnight at guest house.
The trek becomes easier as the trail follows a descent, the natural & Kali ghandkie river beauties are unforgettable. One may enjoy along the route the nice view of Mustang vally Mt. Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri & some small mountain.and jomsom is head quater of Mustang district
From jomsom to Tatopani by bus or jeep because that trail now many vocals.
Tatopani means ‘hot water’ in Nepali, Thus there is natural spring of hot water and very pleasure accommodation for rest.
The trail climb up again to Ghorepani, after long walking day there are lot of lodges to stay comfortable. Panoramic views of Dhaulagiri I Tukuche, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, Nilgiri Himchuli, Glacier Dome during walking and from Ghorepani.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu to Besisahar to Syange by jeep.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner & tea or coffe during the trek
- Welcome dinners.
- An experienced, English speaking and government licensed trek leader and
- Porter service including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits.
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Excess baggage charge.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, etc.)