Naya Kanga Peak is situated in the Langtang region and is a popular peak for climbing in Nepal. With good accessibility and overwhelming ecstasy during the climb, this peak attracts a lot of mountain climbing enthusiasts to its summit. The Naya Kanga Peak Climbing offers a journey through the Tibetan-influenced villages in Langtang with a massive range of biodiversity. A hint of Tibetan culture, a pinch of floral and faunal richness with a whole lot of Himalayan presence, the Naya Kanga Peak Climbing is an exceptional option for trekkers and mountaineers alike.
The Langtang region is well known for its natural beauty which consists of many peaks, glaciers, waterfalls, jungles of various types and within itself harbors a lush variety of flora and fauna ranging from the rare red panda to the ever elusive snow leopard. This region is also equally rich in culture and houses within itself the worshippers of the Hindu as well as the Buddhist faith. The omnipresence of Buddhism can be felt through the many prayer flags, wheels, monasteries, and Chorten that people have placed along the way. With friendly people and the great chance of viewing the mountains, this is an adventure proving its worth. This is one of the lesser climbed peaks and does not require technical knowledge or expertise. However, this is a strenuous trek and requires a good level of fitness for anyone attempting to climb it.
- A hint of Tibetan culture, a pinch of floral and faunal richness with a whole lot of Himalayan presence, the Naya Kanga Peak Climbing is an exceptional option for trekkers and mountaineers alike.
- Holi Gosaikunda Lake, Kyanjin Gompa (Monastery).
- Sub Tropical forest Various types of Rhododendron flowers (Nepal National flower)Rich mingled cultural heritage of Tibetan origin Lama and Tamang.
- Highest point of the trek Naya Kanga Peak (5846m).
- Langtang Lirung (7246m), Langtang Ri (7205m), Gang Chhenpo (6388m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m), Shishapangma in Tibet.