The Island Peak Trek is for people who have had previous walking experience, such as winter walking in Scotland, using ice axe and crampons. For people that are doing the Island Peak trek, we will have a day of training in the basic techniques that you will need, as part of the itinerary while on trek. After returning from Kala Pattar, we head up the Imje Khola Valley to Island Peak, following the river. After passing the Lhotse and Imja glaciers we reach Island peak trek base camp before our climb up to Imja Tse (Island Peak 6189 m). Is The views on the Island Peak trek are remarkable, with the whole of the Khumbu mountains spread out before you.
- Climbing Island Peak and summit at elevation of 6189m.
- Magnificent view from Island Peak Summit.
- A real Mountain climbing Experience.
- An adventurous camping experience in Island Peak Base Camp.
- Safe and hygine meals prepared in private kitchen.
- Cheapest deal you ever find to climb Island Peak.
- Join only for climbing section and save huge amount of package cost.
- All arrival and departure service.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Well come dinner.
- Tea house & camping Meals (breakfast, lunch,dinner & tea,coffee) lodge during the trek.
- Trekking & Climbing guide,porters (1 porter for 2 persons) and staff insurance.
- Camping Equipment (Tent, mattresses).
- Climbing permits and National park fee and Garbage deposit.
- Domestic flight tickets from Kathmandu/ Lukla / Kathmandu.
- First Aid Medical Kit box.
- Office Service charge.
- All Government Tax.
- Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu.
- Extra hotel in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fair to and from Nepal.
- Emergency Evacuation.
- Nepal Tourist Visa Fees.
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Personal Trekking & climbing Equipment (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in Kathmandu,
- Tips for trek and climbing guide & porters.