The Island Peak Trek is for people who have had previous walking experience, such as winter walking in Scotland, using ice axe and crampons. For people that are doing the Island Peak trek, we will have a day of training in the basic techniques that you will need, as part of the itinerary while on trek. After returning from Kala Pattar, we head up the Imje Khola Valley to Island Peak, following the river. After passing the Lhotse and Imja glaciers we reach Island peak trek base camp before our climb up to Imja Tse (Island Peak 6189 m). Is The views on the Island Peak trek are remarkable, with the whole of the Khumbu mountains spread out before you.
- Climbing Island Peak and summit at elevation of 6189m.
- Magnificent view from Island Peak Summit.
- A real Mountain climbing Experience.
- An adventurous camping experience in Island Peak Base Camp.
- Safe and hygine meals prepared in private kitchen.
- Cheapest deal you ever find to climb Island Peak.
- Join only for climbing section and save huge amount of package cost.