Despite a small country, Nepal is world-renowned for the diversity of its nature and its national parks and conservation areas that serve to protect the rich variety of wildlife, flora and fauna. While some are located within the mountainous regions and only accessible by several days’ hiking; many are located in the low-lying areas of the southern region (Terai) and are therefore easily accessed by bus or car. We offer Chitwan Jungle Safari tours to the southern tropical areas, where you can travel through the jungle by jeep or even on elephants within the jungle, it is possible to view many different wild animals – including the rare one-horned Rhinoceros and the Bengal tiger. In addition to wildlife watching, we offer comfortable accommodation in jungle resorts with a full range of amenities.
Chitwan National Park was declared UNESCO Natural Heritage Site in 1979. This park is situated in southern central Nepal, covering 932 sq.km covered with deciduous forests overlooking the floodplains of Narayani, Rapti and Reu rivers. The park headquarters at Kasara is 21 km drive from Bharatpur which is 20 minutes by air or 146 km by road from Kathmandu. In this park there are many Resorts hotels and lodge to accommodate.
- Village Tour – into the villages to learn about new culture and traditions.
- Elephant Safari – thick jungles awaits you to explore wild animals.
- Nature Walk (or also known as Jungle walk)
Cultural Program – watch programs consisting of traditional (folk) dance and songs.
- Birds Watching.
- Other Services – have a go for splendid boating and canoeing experience in the rivers and ponds.
- Accommodation – stay where the action is. Get the lodges or resorts at the place where Safari begins and ends.
- Observe the unique life style of local people.
Visit the local surrounding near your safari place.