Khayer Lake is situated at an elevation of 4500 meters above the sea level in between Annapurna Base Camp and Jomsom trekking trial. This trek takes you to the wilderness of Annapurna region where you can explore the alluring natural beauties, walk through isolated trials, dense forests, Gurung and Magar settlements, and encounter the rich flora and fauna of the Annapurna region.
Khayar Lake is a scared lake for Hindu and Buddhist religion which holds a traditional myth. People believe that if they pray during the month of July-August their wish will be fulfilled. This is celebrated as one of the most important festival of Khayar Lake. Khayer Lake also has another major festival during the month of March-April. In this festival all people gather together and slay their yaks.
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner & tea coffee)
- Welcome dinners
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek guide.
- Porter service insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- All necessary trekking permits
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, etc.)