Prince Siddhartha Gautam was born 560 B.C. at Lumbini (Nepal) in a family of King Suddhodhan and Mayadevi. Gautama left for ever his home, wealth, dominion, power, father, wife and the only child and went to find wisdom and to release to people from all bands of their life.
After long yoga he has got wisdom and became “Buddha”. Now Buddhism not only Nepal, Tibet, India, Thailand, Srilanka and many western country like the philosophy of Buddhiam. You have a good chance to make a pilgrimage tour to the birth place of Buddha including other many historical and touristic sites of Nepal.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu - Namobudha Monastery - Lumbini
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Lumbini on (BB Basis) and Namobudha at Monastery
- Cultural package programs fee , Entrance fee
- Domestic Air Fare Bhairahawa – Kathmandu
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea / coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for tour guide.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipments for the tour.