Prince Siddhartha Gautam was born 560 B.C. at Lumbini (Nepal) in a family of King Suddhodhan and Mayadevi. Gautama left for ever his home, wealth, dominion, power, father, wife and the only child and went to find wisdom and to release to people from all bands of their life.
After long yoga he has got wisdom and became “Buddha”. Now Buddhism not only Nepal, Tibet, India, Thailand, Srilanka and many western country like the philosophy of Buddhiam. You have a good chance to make a pilgrimage tour to the birth place of Buddha including other many historical and touristic sites of Nepal.
You have a good chance to make a pilgrimage tour to the birth place of Buddha including other many historical and touristic sites of Nepal.
which is most beautiful and famous Buddhist stupa in Kathmandu valley, and Kopan Monastery. Kopan Monastery was founded by Lama Yeshe and Lama Zopa Rimpoche in 1970 as a center of Buddhist Teachings.
Buddhists call it "Tagmologin", the famous Buddhist spot, where Lord Buddha (on 7th re-incarnation) sacrificed his body to hungry Tigress and its cubs. Stay overnight at guest house of monastry.
The Buddhist history says, Milerapa from Tibet took one night shelter in the cave, and accordingly blessed this monastery. Hindus have their version that it was Pancha Pandav who had visited this place. Evening return Kathmandu via Kirtipur.
Drive towards west of Kathmandu in a small island where the biggest territory is covers by the Amitab monastry and return to the most beautiful stupa at Swayambhunath which also called monkey temple, the oldest Buddhist Stupa in Nepal.
Afternoon tour to the Sacred Garden. O/N at Hotel.
the ancient capital of Kapilvastu, the Kingdom of the Sakya Dynasty in which Lord Buddha was born. Afternoon, tour of Monastery Zone and the Lumbini Village.
- Airport pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu - Namobudha Monastery - Lumbini
- All necessary transportation by private vehicle
- Trained Tour and travel guide,
- Hotel in Kathmandu & Lumbini on (BB Basis) and Namobudha at Monastery
- Cultural package programs fee , Entrance fee
- Domestic Air Fare Bhairahawa – Kathmandu
- Extra day hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Foods self lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- Personal expenses-laundry, Telephone, Tea / coffee, alcoholic beverages, tips for tour guide.
- Personal travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Extra cost for if in case tour effected by natural calamities
- Personal equipments for the tour.